Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Induction Ceremony


Induction Ceremony, originally uploaded by ElementaryTechTeacher.

Tonight my daughter was inducted into the National Honor Society. She works hard for her 96 average and I couldn't be any prouder of her work ethic, her choice of friends, her determination and quiet but friendly and caring personality.

When we got out of the car I asked if I could bring in the camera. That comment was met with an immediate No! So, I had to settle for the phone camera which I'm still trying to figure out. The picture came out blurry and with a terrible glare on my daughter's head. But instead of being discouraged I remembered Colemama's words of advice this week ; "Seeing the 'something' often involves the under-emphasized and likely, misunderstood process of editing." So, after seeing a Plurk about Online Photoshop I gave it a try with this picture. I still need to work on the glare on her head but it's much better than the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment