Sunday, April 18, 2010

Daily Shoot-Newsworthy


Daily Shoot-Newsworthy, originally uploaded by NedraI.

Daily Shoot-Pretend you're a stringer for your local newspaper today. Make a photo that captures something newsworthy to you.
Girl's lacrosse has actually been in the paper recently. It's been popular in the bigger cities like Syracuse for quite awhile but it's in its early stages in the Utica area. My daughter's team is in its third year as a varsity sport. They started JV her freshman year and I think she is the only senior that has played all four years of high school. I hope lacrosse continues to grow and that someday the area teams will be competitive with the Syracuse area schools. One change I wish they'd make to the sport is to have the girls wear helmets and pads and let them play more aggressively. All the whistles and stoppages of play can drive me crazy at times.

This picture is a little out of order-oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment