Friday, February 18, 2011

Daily Shoot Yellow


Daily Shoot Yellow, originally uploaded by NedraI.

Make a photograph that features the color yellow in some way or another.

My husband suggested I start photographing all his tapper handles. He collects them and has many hanging in the garage and others are in boxes waiting to be displayed. I brought in one box tonight looking for a subject with yellow. So here is the first photo of a tapper. I told him I'd do it so I can put them on flickr and then when we're out and find something new it will be easy to check flickr on my phone to see if we already have it or not.

2 comments:

  1. I like how the lighting accentuates the texture on this tapper. Warm tones too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the subject - I've never heard of this beer before, but it must be from the East Coast.

    ReplyDelete