Saturday, December 31, 2011

Abstract Macro What is it?


Abstract Macro What is it?, originally uploaded by NedraI.

Today I listened to another Photogrpahy 101 podcast by Scott Witenberg at they gym. This podcast was on taking ordinary objects and making them look not so ordinary by using a macro lens. I found myself in a kind of blah mood this afternoon and I knew the best antidote was to pick up my camera and start shooting. Since macro is my first love this was an easy assignment to begin. I started by taking shots with my 105 macro lens. Then I started adding my extension tubes one at a time until I had all 3 added. This shot was with all 3 extention tubes. If you need another clue this is what a different side looks like: www.flickr.com/photos/nedrai/6608369349/in/photostream

No comments:

Post a Comment