Sunday, June 21, 2009

June 17 Work and Rewards


June 17 Work and Rewards, originally uploaded by ElementaryTechTeacher.

I have two long "to do" lists. One for school work and one for house related work. The weekends and evenings lately have been busy and the lists just seem to keep growing. To help solve the problem I called in sick today and spent the entire day doing school work. I had two podcast to finish editing and get uploaded. That was the most time consuming task but there were others as well. On Monday I ordered an ipod Touch and it was ready for pick-up. I used that as my incentive to stay on task all day. Then at the end of the day I went back up to school for a reception for our PTA president that would be leaving us after many years of hard work. Then back to my lab to do some more work and then to a reception put on by the school board. After that I finally got my reward! I've got it working and a few aps downloaded but look forward to playing with it more this summer. I need to get that house list under control first...


No comments:

Post a Comment