Monday, August 3, 2009

July 30 The Brewerie


July 30 The Brewerie, originally uploaded by NedraI.

On our way to Iowa we stopped by new to us restaurant in Erie, PA. Unfortunately, it was a Sunday and they were closed. So, we tried again today and I'm happy to say we have a new favorite restaurant! The Brewerie has a winning combination-great food, beer and atmosphere. It is housed in the train station and it is beautiful with huge rounded ceilings and much of the old station décor has been kept. We had sandwhiches that were delicious and a sampler of their very tasty brews. I was wishing I had our growler and a cooler and a spot to put it in our corvette so we could have taken back some of the Three Berry Weis. I'm hoping my daughter will have a hockey tournament out here this winter so we can return and she's seriously considering a college in Slippery Rock PA so this would be an easy stop when we go to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment