Saturday, December 26, 2009

December 14 New Lens


December 14 New Lens, originally uploaded by NedraI.

My husband started out taking pictures of our kid's games and has now expanded to volleyball, basketball, and an occasional cross country meet, bowling game, wrestling match or other sport for our daughter's high school. The yearbook committee asked for a CD of his pictures so they could include action shots this year.
My husband asked if we could get a new lens as a joint Christmas present this year. His big sports lens is great for hockey and lacrosse but doesn't work well for basketball and other sports where you want more than just the player. I said sure so we went to our local friendly dealer and picked it up as an early gift. He loves it! I think he also realized that he'll be using it the most so he ended up buying me several gifts as well including Adobe CS4. I have a lot of new learning to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment