Friday, January 8, 2010

January 8 Memories of Dad


January 8 Memories of Dad, originally uploaded by NedraI.

Glasses help many folks bring the world into focus each day. Make a photo of a pair of any kind of glasses today.

My first shot tonight was of a pair of glasses I keep in my photo bag. Then I decided to shoot my dad's sunglasses . I knew I had taken a picture of them last year but couldn't remember the set up. So I just went ahead and took this shot. Then when I got on flickr I found last year's shot and was surprised at how similar they are. www.flickr.com/photos/nedrai/3648843940/ I thought about going with my camera glasses but then decided to keep this shot. I think it show that I'm growing as a photographer. One thing I wish I had done differently was switch the two smaller pictures around so my dad would be looking into the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment