Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Creek View


Creek View, originally uploaded by ElementaryTechTeacher.

In January I posted a picture of my favorite road on my way to work. I actually teach in two schools. So, this is my favorite scene on my way to the other school. This bridge is less than a mile from the school. The picture was taken as the sun was rising and it cast a very strange blue hue to the snow. I've been wanting to try changing a picture to black and white so here it is. I like it better this way. Check out my photostream if you want to see blue snow.
I love this creek because the view can be a little different each morning depending on the snow, steam and frost. On my way to work I always go slow and check it out. At the end of the day I zip right by without a glance, wonder what I might be missing.

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful image - it really works in b&w. You can see every detail of the branches. It's a lovely shot.

    ReplyDelete