Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Daughter at UB


My Daughter at UB, originally uploaded by ElementaryTechTeacher.

Today my daughter finally got to go on her first college visit. She's been anxious to do this for a long time. When we pulled up to the campus our mouths kind of dropped and we both said "Wow, that's big!" My son goes to SUNY Brockport, a much smaller school and what we're used to seeing. After a 30 minute PowerPoint about the college we were broken down into about 6 groups and went for a campus tour. The friendly tour guide did a great job of walking backwards throughout much of the tour. That is a helpful skill because then we were able to hear her. This is the only in-state school my daughter is interested in visiting. At the moment she wants to enter the field of physical therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment