Sunday, July 19, 2009

July 17 Olympus Camera


July 17 Olympus Camera, originally uploaded by NedraI.

Yesterday my daughter went to the lake with some friends. Late in the day she sent a text letting me know her camera wasn't working correctly and I could tell she was stressing. She leaves for her People to People trip to Europe on Sunday and not having a camera was not a choice. I did my best to calm her down with a series of text messages. Today we agreed it was better that the camera stopped working now rather than a week from now! I ran out during my lunch break to Best Buy and then the local camera store. I left the camera store sold on this one-waterproof and shockproof. I had my daughter meet me at the store after class so she look at it and get some instructions. We did buy a little case for it to give it some extra protection and it has a spot for her extra memory card. Now hopefully she'll not only come home with wonderful memories of her experience but some great photos to show us as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment