Saturday, July 4, 2009

June 30 Andrea


June 30 Andrea, originally uploaded by NedraI.

The highlight of NECC this year was meeting online friends face to face. A little over a year ago when I was thinking of starting a Ning for elementary tech teachers Andrea assured me that she would join and that she thought it was a good idea. I knew Andrea through our blogs and Twitter. So, I set up the ning and it now has over 500 members. But if I hadn't had assurances from Andrea and two others I probably wouldn't have started it. When I asked on the Ning who would be at NECC this year Andrea responded and said she'd be on the exhibit floor with Tech4Learning. So, I made sure I made it to one of her presentations. It was great to finally meet her and get a chance to talk. And as a bonus for watching her I received a copy of the software for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment