Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 8 Keys to Learning


July 8 Keys to Learning, originally uploaded by NedraI.

While I was at NECC I had the honor of meeting Kevin Honeycutt. He is a very energetic person with lots of ideas concerning education, students and teachers. Not only does he have ideas he puts them into action. Kevin and his wonderful wife and son took a train to NECC. While on the train, Kevin Skyped into the Edublogger smackdown session to share his new key chain. (http://www.youtube.com/user/kevinessdack#play/all/uploads-all/0/COwng0hrwcE ) I met Kevin and his family at the opening keynote and right after that he shared a key chain with everyone that was in our group. The key chain has sites that have been recommended by thousands of teachers. I'm taking this key chain to the class I'm taking tomorrow. When we have some down time I'm going to start investing the new sites. Then I plan on stealing this idea and begin making a key chain for the teachers in my district. Thanks Kevin!

No comments:

Post a Comment