Saturday, March 6, 2010

March 4 Experiment with Light


March 4 Experiment with Light, originally uploaded by NedraI.

The local camera club has two meetings a month. One is a competition with a theme and the other is a workshop. Because of other commitments we don't always make it to the meetings but we were glad we did tonight. Tonight's workshop was on painting with light. Two of the club members shared what they had learned through experimentation and then we all set up our cameras and gave it a try. We did 30 second exposures and it was funny how quiet the room got every time the lights were turned off. I know this is something my husband and I will experiment with again in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Great pic and great idea! I'll definitely have to do some playing myself. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete