Tuesday, July 13, 2010

May 28 Geese at Hamilton College Pond

Today was a busy day for taking pictures. I started out at 9 Mile Creek for a trout release with the 5th graders. Then it was off the the orthopedic dr. in Hamilton. Every time I go there I stop by the pond at Hamilton College to check on the swans. Then on the way home I took pictures of a covered bridge, a round barn and a few other scenes but they didn't turn out very well so I'll try again when I return next month for my final dr. visit.

Today was fun at the pond. One swan was doing its best to keep these geese out of the pond. Once I'm caught up on all my photo editing I want to come back and do some sort of digital story with this set of photos.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute family! They all seem pretty focused on their task.

    ReplyDelete