Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 8 Gifts


may 8 Gifts, originally uploaded by ElementaryTechTeacher.

Today was a day of gifts. First when I walked into my lab there was a Thank You note along with a bag of candy and a flower pen from one of my third grade students for Teacher Appreciation week. Later in the day a fellow teacher and first year rider for the Ride for Missing Children popped in and left an envelope on my desk. Inside was the Bicycle Angel pin, the Irish prayer and a thank you note. She gave these special gifts to a whole group of us that have been training together for the ride. The final gift was one I bought myself. I look at the Life is Good t-shirts every year but have never bought one. Today when I found this biking shirt and it was on sale I decided to finally buy one. So, all in all it was a pretty good Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment