Monday, May 11, 2009

Ride Jersey


Ride Jersey, originally uploaded by ElementaryTechTeacher.

Tonight was our last meeting before The Ride. We picked up our packets, snacked on some yummy Italian food, and applauded all the sponsors that help make The Ride so successful. Five and ten year riders were recognized as well as five year volunteers.
Here's what comes in our packet: the jersey-it's a little big but wanted to make sure I could put a couple of layers underneath in case it's cold, a t-shirt, a name badge for our bikes, um they spelled my name incorrectly but yet have it correct underneath with my full name-my husband is going to take care of that for me, a pin and a pin with the picture of a missing women. Each rider has a specific person we're riding for. Sometime this week I will take a close up picture of her and tell you her story.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Not long to go now. You must be excited and a little nervous. Can't wait to hear about your woman's story.

    ReplyDelete