Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October 14 Lucky Mom


October 14 Lucky Mom, originally uploaded by NedraI.

Today was a busy day starting with a meeting before school. I didn't have second grade or prek today so I thought I'd get a start on report card grades-no such luck. It seems all kinds of other things popped up that I had to deal with instead. After school I tried going to the bank, silly me, I should know they close at 4, and then I went to Boot Camp. When I came out of the gym there was a text message from my daughter asking if I'd pick up a few things at the grocery store for her. She sent the list and I did the shopping. When I got home she had dinner planned. I took care of the groceries and it was time to eat! It was a new recipe and it was delicious! After dinner I cleared the table and my husband did dishes before we headed out to run an errand. I am one lucky mom to have this kind of help at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment