Friday, October 2, 2009

September 30 Charity Animals


September 30 Charity Animals, originally uploaded by NedraI.

My daughter and I went shopping at Kohl's this week. They always have cute stuffed animals at the checkout and being an elementary teacher I'm always attracted to them because they are characters to Children's books and the fact that they only cost $5 and it helps their charity. Tonight I couldn't resist. They had the characters from Laura Numeroff's books. We decided to buy them now for the Teddy Bear Toss night later this year hosted by a local hockey team. I know none of them are bears but they'll take any stuffed animals. The animals are given to a police department and they in turn give them to children involved in accidents. It's a win-win-win-win situation for me-helping Kohl's charity, helping the hockey team, helping children and helping my pocket book with the reasonable price! They'll sit on this chair until that special game later in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment