Thursday, October 15, 2009

October 15 Photoshop Effects


October 15 Photoshop Effects, originally uploaded by NedraI.

At photo class we are learning some of the ins and outs of Photoshop. Our class seems to have dwindled down to 6 members so the instructor just rotates around the room and teaches each person what they need for the moment. When I opened my thumbdrive I discovered everything I worked on last week had vanished as well as many other photos! So I only had a few photos to choose from. In a way, I think fewer choices was good. I stayed focused and didn't hop around from picture to picture like I did last week. Tonight I started playing with different effects and liked the water color effect of this photo. This was my photo of the day back on September 9th,

No comments:

Post a Comment