Saturday, February 20, 2010

February 12 Winter Olympics


February 12 Winter Olympics, originally uploaded by NedraI.

Continuing the Friday fun theme, make a photo that goes with the title of a book you've read.

If I had known I was going to take this picture I would have looked through the titles of my Olympic books at school before heading home. So for now Winter Olympics will have to do. After vacation I'll look at the titles and come back and change it to one I've read. The only adult Olympic book I've read is Crashing the Net and that doesn't quite fit this picture.

Erin Hamlin is a local girl participating in the luge this year. She's from a neighboring small town. It's great to see the communities supporting her with signs. This week I showed some of my classes the official Olympic site and had them check out the pictures, videos and athletes pages. Many of the students have connections to Erin and are so excited to see how she does.

Good luck Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment