Saturday, February 27, 2010

Snow Plow


Snow Plow, originally uploaded by NedraI.

Today’s Daily Shoot assignment is:
Novelty can help goose creativity. Go somewhere today you've never been, even just a different street, and make a photo.

Well, I'm cheating today. We did go down to Cooperstown but every road we traveled we had traveled before and although I took my camera it never came out of the bag. I hurt my back on my first attempt at shoveling the sidewalk this morning. As a matter of fact I squatted down to get this shot and I wasn't sure I was going to make it back to a standing position by myself! So I've decided on a shot of something I've never shot before will be my novelty for the day.

I can't imagine being someone that would have to shovel this heavy stuff by hand, even with a healthy back. It was too high to drive

No comments:

Post a Comment