Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Last of the Flakes?


Group of Flakes, originally uploaded by ElementaryTechTeacher.

If there was such a thing as a snowbow we would have seen one this afternoon. The snow was gently falling while the sun was out. It was beautiful. Luckily it only lasted a short time and didn't even get the roads wet. I'd like to think that today was my last chance to take photos of snowflakes, but living in CNY, that's probably not the case. There were some nice flakes but they tended to be all clumped together. However, I did get some decent shots. I'm grateful I can do a few enhancements in Photoshop now. Playing with curves certainly helped the quality of the photo.

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I always thought you'd need a microscope for photos like this, but you do it with a macro lens! I can't wait to try it myself next winter.

    ReplyDelete