Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wacky Daffy


Wacky Daffy, originally uploaded by ElementaryTechTeacher.

The snow has melted away from the foundation in front of our house despite getting little or no sunshine this time of year on the north side. However, I noticed yesterday that there was a daffodil pushing up through the frozen ground. With bitter cold wind chills the last two days I'm sure it's wishing it could reverse its direction! This little guy combined with two days in the upper 40s last week and several days of sunshine have sent spring fever running through my system. I'm ready to pull out those gardening magazines and dream about my summer gardens.

2 comments:

  1. I have begun the process...that is until it snowed yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intruiging and beautiful photo...yay for spring! :)

    ReplyDelete