Thursday, November 5, 2009

November 5 Four Seasons


November 5 Four Seasons, originally uploaded by NedraI.

I've taken these four photos as a part of the 365 challenge. It started when I posted the winter picture and Gracekat, from Australia, asked me to take a picture of the same spot in each season so she could see the changes. I thought it sounded like a great idea and I actually remembered to do it! Last week I worked on editing the pictures during my photo class and tonight I learned how to put them all in one picture. I'm pleased with the end result. Later this month the camera's club competition is "Trees". I'll be ready for that one.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. I had thought of doing it from one of my windows a while back and creating an animation of the seasons morphing from one to the next - another thing to try to do one day. I love your trees.

    ReplyDelete