Saturday, November 7, 2009

November 6 W'boro Victory


November 6 W'boro Victory, originally uploaded by NedraI.

Tonight I headed to a hockey game to see our local college team play. I should have taken at least a point and shoot camera and taken a picture. It was Pink the Rink night and the guys were wearing pink jerseys that were auctioned off with the money going to a breast cancer charity. But since I forgot I'm once again using one of my husband's photos. He took our daughter to The Dome in Syracuse for the Section III football finals. She's probably in the crowd of fans somewhere. She's a loyal fan to the various high school sports. My husband got some great action shots but I decided to go with this shot showing the supportive fans and the guys rushing together for the big group hug and jump! They played the local rivals whom they lost to earlier in the season. Not so tonight with a 60-30 victory! Good luck to the team next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment