Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Decorating Eggs


Decorating Eggs, originally uploaded by ElementaryTechTeacher.

Today Kira and I traveled to Arizona to spend spring break with my mom. We arrived at my mom’s house around 10:30 PM. After the hugs, kisses and it’s so good to see yous my mom put Kira to work dying Easter eggs. She had everything ready so it was an easy job. We all chatted while Kira continued an Easter tradition. I think she was probably a little disappointed that I didn’t carry on the tradition of an Easter basket since we were away. She’s not a candy eater and I knew I’d be spending money on a prom dress later in the week so decided not to fill a basket with mainly unneeded items. On Easter we took the eggs to a relative’s house for my grand-nephew to hunt. He was a little too young but he found a few and it was fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment