Thursday, April 2, 2009

Photo Class


Photo Class, originally uploaded by ElementaryTechTeacher.

I meant to take a picture at the photo class I attended tonight for my POD and then I forgot. My husband had deleted all his pictures too except this one, so I'll use it.
It was a 2.5 hour class that ended up being 3. The three instructors and they were extremely knowledgeable, friendly and they kept it fun. It was also a great ratio for getting help with only 7 students in the class. I thought my husband might be bored since he knew much of the info they covered but he learned enough new things that he enjoyed it as well. I still get confused by all the different terms but some are starting to make sense and I know the more I use my camera, read and keep asking questions the clearer things will become. As we get closer and closer to the empty nest it's nice to know I have a new hobby to pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment