Wednesday, January 20, 2016

January 20 Cardinal

This is the first time I've seen a bird eat the lilacs.
A few minutes later he moved farther away and there were 3 other birds in the tree.
Today as I went to shut doors around the house, to keep our dog out of them when we're not home, I saw this Cardinal sitting in the lilac tree right outside the window. I love cardinals and have such a hard time getting photos of them, they are so camera shy. I was ready to walk out the door but I set my school bags down and pulled out my phone and took a few shots. Considering they are from a distance and through a window I'm ok with the quality.

Yesterday I think I saw an eagle on my way to work. But it was on a road where there was no was place to pull over and watch. I will keep my eye open for another sighting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment