Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Indoor LAX


Indoor LAX, originally uploaded by ElementaryTechTeacher.

I really didn't plan on doing pictures of my daughter three days in a row. However, my snowflake pictures were all deleted due to blur and washed out pics. Then, while at our daughter's LAX (lacrosse) game tonight my husband asked if I wanted to try out the sports lens. I'm not a huge fan of taking pictures when my kids are playing because i feel like I have missed all the action when looking through the view finder. But I decided to go ahead and give it a try. I quickly discovered photographing LAX was much easier than ice hockey, I didn't have that feeling of missing all the action tonight.

This is an indoor league with just 3 teams. It was snowing tonight which means most of our team stayed home but the 3 girls that live the farthest from the complex were there just like last time we had some bad roads. My daughter usually plays defense but tonight with only 5 players the four girls took turns being the defense and she got a chance to shoot a couple of balls on goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment