Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Cake


Super Bowl Cake, originally uploaded by ElementaryTechTeacher.

Last year my daughter made a Baked Alaska for our friend's Super Bowl Party. They teased her and told her she had to top that next year. She decided she couldn't top it and wanted to make a Black Forest Cake. So here is this year's contribution to the party. She's a little mad at us at the moment. My husband commented they are the wrong type of cherries on the outside and I commented on what type of knife she should use when doing the frosting next time. She does remember her cooking teacher give the same advice last year. I bit my tongue and didn't mention she should have dried the cherries off before placing them on the cake. She doesn't appreciate us being critical. She's probably right, what really matters is how it tastes and knowing her baking skills it will be delicious!

3 comments: