Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September 12 Model T Ride


September 12 Model T Ride, originally uploaded by NedraI.

I have two friends that have Model Ts. Today they were going for a ride to an antique motor show and flea market up north. My husband and I tagged along for our first long distance ride. We had a blast! My husband took this picture along with many others. I picked this one for my picture of the day because I thought it showed the best how we were truly on the back roads, that's one of the things that made it special. My husband noted that in every picture everyone was smiling. We all had a rib for lunch that was cooked by the heat of the engine on the trip. We would like to get a Model T but our problem is where to store it? I hope we get to tag along again some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment