Thursday, September 17, 2009

September 17 Spider


September 17 Spider, originally uploaded by NedraI.

Today was a busy day ending with photo class. On my way into class I snapped a picture of the school but it didn't turn out all that well. I'm going to try again for that shot next week. When I got home I found the spider that has a huge web between the garage and two old tires. It was pretty big and I have a fear of spiders so I wouldn't get too close-thank goodness for cropping! Despite my fear I do find them interesting to look at as long as they are outside and I love the delicate patterns of their webs.

2 comments:

  1. Great photo. I'm glad you took it. Spiders are fascinating, but I too keep a wide berth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to have a lot of these near my home lately. There seem to be webs everywhere tying everything together. This is a great shot.

    ReplyDelete