Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7 Ice on Red Berries


January 7 Ice on Red Berries, originally uploaded by NedraI.

Daily Shoot-It's winter time here in the northern hemisphere. Make a photo with snow, frost, or ice as the theme today.
I was very happy to see this as the assignment today. And even happier because I knew I'd have time to shoot some pictures between two appointments that had caused me to take the day off. It didn't snow today but we did have a little light rain. I was dissapointed until I got to the nature trail and saw that the rain had iced over the plants. It was a little windy so most of the time I had to be patient and wait for the wind to die down to take the pictures. I didn't make it down the trail very far but I did manage to take 50 pictures. I selected this one because I like the burst of color on such a gray day.

No comments:

Post a Comment