Thursday, August 5, 2010

Daily Shoot Folded July 19


Daily Shoot Folded July 19, originally uploaded by NedraI.

Ads promote removing wrinkles, but they often add character. Make a photo of something wrinkled, crinkled, or folded.

Today I cleaned the hall closet. Besides tossing expired medicines and stuff we haven't used in years I organized the top shelf. I placed towels we received as shower gifts 30 years ago in the garage for rags. I always kept them for guests. And since we've had very few overnight guests they were still in decent shape. However, they are small compared to the bath sheets we use today. What's left are 2 blankets I use in the winter as well as quilts and bedding that has a family history and will be passed down to our kids some day in the future. Now, to keep this closet looking organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment