Thursday, August 5, 2010

Daily Shoot-Hockey Memories July 23

Double your art today. Make a photo of something you've created or crafted.

When I was young I did a lot of craft type projects but not anymore so I had to think a little bit to come up with today's picture. Yes, I could have taken a picture of the gardens but decided to try and come up with something besides flowers!
When my daughter started playing girl's hockey I started keeping scrapbooks of the various teams she was on. The bottom picture show when her team won states and we went to Denver for Nationals. Definitely a hockey highlight! I'm glad I took the time to put them together. I think she'll appreciate having the memories recorded. I still need to add this past year but I think I'll add that to the scrap book I'm going to do for her high school years. Yes, that's on the summer to do list. Maybe looking at these will inspire me to get started. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment