Thursday, August 5, 2010

July 30 Lobster Boat at Sunrise


July 30 Lobster Boat at Sunrise, originally uploaded by NedraI.

Our journey to Maine ends today. We decided to consider this our 30th anniversary celebration even though the big day isn't until December. We had a wonderful trip and i consider it a perfect gift to ourselves. Our visit ended by getting up at 4:30 and heading to Cape Elizabeth, which is where we started our visit the first night eating lobster. This morning we had the rocky beach all to ourselves as we settled in with our cameras ready to capture the beauty of the sunrise. We were there almost two hours but to me it felt like 20 minutes. I could have spent another two hours just sitting on the rocks. I love listening to the waves crash and watching the birds and boats pass by. It's the most relaxing thing in the world to me. I did take a video so I can relive the moment when needed. I'm already looking forward to a return visit.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed our state! Excellent shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunrise. Maine is a great place to visit. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your trip.

    ReplyDelete