Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 15 Wolf Howl


April 15 Wolf Howl, originally uploaded by NedraI.

Today my plans for going to Syracuse for the day were put on hold since we ended up with two cars in the shop. I had wanted to go to Syracuse to ride my bike and go to the zoo. My daughter pointed out I could go to the Utica Zoo. I decided she was right and I hadn't been there in years. I checked out their web site and found they had a wish list so I stopped at BJs on my way and picked up paper towels and garbage bags for them. I had about an hour to wander before I had to pick my daughter up from school. The wolves were my favorite. They put on quite a concert with their howling-all four of them! I did get a video of it and will post that soon. I still hope to get to the Syracuse zoo-it has more open displays for easier photo taking. Trying to shoot through the fence can be a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment