Sunday, April 4, 2010

Daily Shoot Happy


Daily Shoot Happy, originally uploaded by NedraI.

Daily Shoot: Sunday challenge: Create a photograph that makes you feel happy looking at it. Don't stop at good. Go for full on happy.

This is not a photo other people will look at and think happy but it does for me. Springtime, gardening, blooming flowers, sunshine and a camera-does it get any better? Anytime I've got a camera in my hand I'm happy especially with the beautiful weather we had this weekend.

I had fun using the timer and taking the self portrait today.

3 comments:

  1. Nice self portrait. Happy is as Happy does! Glad to see that your photography makes you happy, after all that is what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea! Nice job! (I'm with you in the happiness quotient!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always great to be able to capture what we love in a self-portrait. Well done!

    ReplyDelete