Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6 Daily Shoot-Speed


Daily Shoot-Speed, originally uploaded by NedraI.

Daily Shoot: Speed or the sense of speed can add excitement to a photo. Make a photo of something going fast or that can go fast.

I hadn't planned on taking pictures at today's lacrosse game but then decided to try some slow shutter speeds to see if I could come up with sometime to convey speed. This was my best attempt. I think I'll try it again someday but next time use a tripod so hopefully the background will stay in focus. #6 is probably our smallest but fastest player on our team. I love to watch her fly down the field when she gets a chance.

2 comments:

  1. Picture definitely conveys speed. I hear you about the tripod. I use mine more than I used to but still have found myself without it a few too many times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the composition of this shot. It clearly (no pun intended)conveys a sense of speed!

    ReplyDelete