Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 17-Daily Shoot-Centered


April 17-Daily Shoot-Centered, originally uploaded by NedraI.

Daily Shoot-Break a rule today! Centered composition is generally considered boring and taboo, but can be interesting. Try it!

I spent the day at a workshop on Photoshop for photographers. Loved it but between the workshop and 5 hours of travel time I didn't have much time in actually taking pictures today. This was it-my son's girlfriend had her birthday last month but I didn't know what to get her so I just waited. This past week we found these boots and thought they'd make a good present. She lives on a farm and has a horse so we figured she could always use an extra pair of workbooks especially since this is such a rainy/muddy area much of the year. Our son is home from college this weekend so she was over for dinner tonight and finally got her belated gift. She seemed pleased and knows her little sister is going to be jealous.

1 comment: