Friday, March 27, 2009

Bike Crew


Bike Crew, originally uploaded by ElementaryTechTeacher.

Technically I didn't take this picture but it was taken with my camera. Today was my 3rd after school ride with my friend Pat. We had 3 more friends join us this afternoon. We did a short ride knowing that we'll be doing at least 30 miles tomorrow. In this picture from left to right are Kelly L a community member with kids in our school and a first year rider, Pat, a kindergarten teacher and a 3rd year rider, Kelly H, a reading teacher and first year rider, Deb, a substitute and 2nd year rider and myself, another newbie to riding. (You have to click on the picture to see me.) I'm sure this was just the first of many rides we'll be taking together after school. We're thankful for this unusually nice March weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment