Monday, March 23, 2009

Sunday Breakfast


Sunday Breakfast, originally uploaded by ElementaryTechTeacher.

Saturday was the first time I forgot to take a picture. I had my camera at the bike ride and planned on taking a picture after I signed in but then I got busy getting ready and forgot. By the time I remembered I needed to take a picture it was after midnight and too late~oh well... On Saturday I bought a new phone. Mainly because my son lost his or had it stolen quite awhile ago. Since then he's bought 2/3 more and they have bit the dust. So, by buying a phone he inherited my old one which is in great shape. So, Sunday morning my husband and daughter made a big breakfast. I decided to try out the camera on my new phone. Not so good with the glare from the window but I like my daughter's blurry hand as she reaches for one of the tasty treats laid before her. I can't help but count my blessings of plenty of food and a loving family as I look at this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment