Saturday, March 28, 2009

Garden March 28


Garden March 28, originally uploaded by ElementaryTechTeacher.

I think at the end of the year being able to look at the transformation of my garden on a monthly basis is going to be one of my favorite parts of this project. I spent several hours in the garden today-it had to be around 70 which is unusual for us! Much too nice to be inside. Hopefully by getting a lot of dead stuff out of there the rabbits and moles won't spend so much time there. The crocus are providing some nice color, luckily the varmints didn't eat all of them. I even bought a pack of pansies on a run to Lowe's with my husband. So now there's a touch more color as well.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you that seeing how the garden changes over time is an enjoyable part of the project...Wish I had thought of that. Will have to take a shot tomorrow of my favorite spot in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely way to record the passing year. The grass has that lovely early Spring tinge of colour to it. Nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fun to really watch the passage of time. And fun to watch the changes in different parts of the globe. Our grass doesn't yet have that green tinge (maybe after today's rain). Nice photograph - I look forward to watching your garden grow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come July it will look like a completely different place!

    ReplyDelete